Presque Isle Community Men’s Club Scholarship Awards Program
Presque Isle Community Men’s Club (PICMC) Scholarship Awards Program offers a $500 scholarships to seniors attending each of the high schools in the city or town of Alpena, Posen and Rogers City.
3 Scholarships Available!
Three (3) $500 scholarships will be awarded to seniors attending a high school in the city or town of Alpena, Posen and Rogers City. Children of members of the PICMC are eligible to apply.
- Alpena High School: One (1) $500 scholarship is available for seniors attending Alpena High School
- Posen High School: One (1) $500 scholarship is available for seniors attending Posen High School
- Rogers City High School: One (1) $500 scholarship is available for seniors attending Rogers City High School
Program Guidelines & Priorities
- Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities.
- Applicants must plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college or technical school
- Scholarship funds will be paid to the student in December or January for the second semester of the student’s first year. It will be the student’s responsibility to submit to the PICMC at that time an invoice for second semester tuition and fees, student ID number and college/school information.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on their application attesting they are a qualified fit for this scholarship program. PICMC strongly suggests that each high school present this opportunity to the strongest applicants that match this program’s guidelines. Application deadline is postmarked March 15. Late applications are not accepted.
Mail one copy of a completed typed application package (application with signoff by Guidance Department & essay) to:
PICMC Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 124
Presque Isle, MI 49777
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the PICMC Scholarship Committee. The scholarships will be awarded in May.
Please call 989-595-2330 if any questions.